"Lets get one thing very clear-
there are no stupid questions about sex."

Kaity's Sex Coaching STORE -

Come check out my new store! It is loaded with tons of sexually related products for you to incorporate  into your bedroom. Here you can find my recommendations for books, toys, dvd's, etc. Hope you enjoy...

Saturday, December 27, 2008

More sex during holidays?


Oh yeah! 

Statistics show that Americans are having more sex during the holidays than any other time of the year. I'm guessing it probably has more to do with alcohol than anything else. What do you think?
Apparently, it spikes around New Years. The more time people have, the more they fool around. Research even shows there is a jump in births in September, nine months after all the Christmas and New Years madness. I guess I can understand why this is...I mean, if its winter and freezing outside, then more people are going to be inside trying to keep warm. What better way is there to do that then some good old-fasioned sex, huh?

Ah, the holidays... 

5 comments:

Mr. Sevven said...

Interesting, I'm a very early September birthdate.

And btw I love your sex-coach-ness. Very similar to what I do although mine is an avocation.

Looking forward to following your blog and twitter.

Mr. Sevven

kaity said...

Hmmm, Im mid-October so i'm thinking my conception was somewhere around Valentines Day.

Thank you so much for the compliment. I'm flattered :) Your blog is great as well and I look forward to reading more.

~Kaity

Unknown said...

I feel as though this is a sad issues. Preying on children who are so focused on their dream that the coaches know they will do anything, to make it all the way to the gold.sexcoaching.com.au

Unknown said...

Not too wise, dear.
If ya wanna have it all on earth,
and I mean E V E R Y T H I N G,
what's left for you but Hellfire?
I'd wait if I were you, baby doll,
and do this in the meantime
(cuzz, believe-you-me, babe,
you aint nearly immortal... yet;
yet, after death N you wiseabove,
then you shall be extraextravagant).
Follow us on the journey Upstairs...

'Above all, preserve an INTENSE love for each other for love covers many a sin' -1 Peter 4:8

Q: is sex allowed in Seventh-Heaven?
A: does the HUGE universe need people?
Q: is sex allowed in Hellfire?
A: if you get past the awwwFULL stench,
the heat,
the terror,
the utter decay,
the thirst,
the torment,
the Fuggly creatures...
how mucha wanna betcha satan's never gonna letcha??

Make Your Choice  -SAW
trustNjesus, child.
ALWAYS.
God bless your indelible soul.

Unknown said...

Check-this-out...

Yes, earthling, Im an NDE
(thus, my ethereal nomenclature) -
so I actually know God exists:
He rewards those who HONOR n RESPECT
Him and strive to follow His Laws;
for those who wanna know what
Seventh-Heaven holds for your
indelible, magnificent soul whom
God has so carefully crafted
(and if you're not too concerned
with WWIII and N. Korea,
you better follow us):

Find-out what RCIA means and join.
trustNjesus.
ALWAYS.
God bless your indelible soul.

PS denying Hell will not prevent
you from falling INTO Hellfire:

Jesus is the Just Judge;
He only 'reads' what YOUR past,
mortal lifetime consisted of.
The bawl's in your court.
Decide NOW, earthling...
or forever hold your pieces.

SOLUTION? Confess.