"Lets get one thing very clear-
there are no stupid questions about sex."

Kaity's Sex Coaching STORE -

Come check out my new store! It is loaded with tons of sexually related products for you to incorporate  into your bedroom. Here you can find my recommendations for books, toys, dvd's, etc. Hope you enjoy...

Friday, January 16, 2009

there are S&M hotels now?

Hmmmmm, this is quite interesting... I'm not going to tell you what chain of events led me do discover this hidden gem, but I sure do feel that it must be shared with you! 

The Hello Kitty S&M Hotel Room

At first glance it just looks like a childrens room, but take a closer look and you will notice the bondage on the four corners of the bed. In other images of the room there are even hancuffs hanging from the cieling! I wish I new someone who has visited it so I can grill them  all for all the dirty details [of the room! not their sexcapades...] Oh and get this.....

...there's even a Dildo Vending Machine!




Sadly, it was discovered yesterday that the room is no longer there :( The room was located at the Hotel Adonis in Osaka Japan. Apparently, love hotels are a popular thing in Japan but they aren't lasting very long. If you want to give it a chance, there is no time like the present!

xoxo kaity

No comments: