"Lets get one thing very clear-
there are no stupid questions about sex."

Kaity's Sex Coaching STORE -

Come check out my new store! It is loaded with tons of sexually related products for you to incorporate  into your bedroom. Here you can find my recommendations for books, toys, dvd's, etc. Hope you enjoy...

Monday, December 8, 2008

If someone goes down on me, do I have to return the favor?


Ah, the etiquette of oral sex. Lets be honest: despite the expression "Its better to give than recieve," most people prefer recieving to giving anyday! So, apart from the not-so-silent minority slurping themselves to heaven, most partners are faced with the postreception of fellatio or cunnilingus dilemma. Do I return the favor? In my opinion, if you are asking someone to do something to you, and you aren't willing to return the favor, is that really fair? The answer to this question should be obvious, so take a deep breath, close your eyes, and get down there! However, if someone if offering to going down on you all on their own, they shouldn't expect it in return if you arent comfortable. 

No comments: